Happy Holidays from BurialPlanning.com
Shawna Bell - BurialPlanning.com
November 30, 2015
As we age, the baby boomer generation becomes more and more difficult to shop for – spending time with our loved ones becomes one of the greatest gifts of all. Even if you are a collector of snow globes, or assorted tchotchkes with your favorite animal eventually the novelty of “stuff” wears off, and the ideas of quality family time and creating lasting memoires take over. Consider giving yourself and your loved ones the gift of peace of mind this holiday season and look into pre planning burial information at burialplanning.com.
Many people don’t know how many options are available to them when considering how they will be memorialized. Let’s take a look at some of the different types of burial (/burial-options/) options available -
- In-Ground Burial’s are the most traditional choice, and what most think of involving a casket and gravesite marked by a memorial.
- An Above Ground Burial in a Community Mausoleum will allow your loved ones to visit in any weather. Crypts are personalized by flat markers, and ensure that nothing will ever come in contact with the outside elements.
- Above Ground Burials in a Private Mausoleum allow for family members to be remembered privately, in a fully personalized space. These structures are typically commissioned by a family member and built by request.
- Above Ground Burial in a Lawn Crypt provides a compromise between traditional in-ground burials and above ground remembrance in a mausoleum. Lawn crypts are usually installed side by side, serving as a resting place for two individuals.
- Cremation will allow your loved ones to keep remains in an urn in the home, or scattered in memorial in a place with significant meaning.
By contacting a burial advisor, you will be guided through each of the above options, making sure that your memory is preserved in the way that you and your loved ones desire. This will allow you to decide what feels right to you – eliminating the need for your loved ones to eventually make difficult decisions during a stressful time. If you are hesitant to commit to these kinds of major decisions at this time, burial advisors are there to provide you with all of the necessary information so you know if this is right for you. Just like health or car insurance, pre-planning your burial needs is an investment in the most important person in your life – YOU!
By pre-planning your burial you can give your family some of the most important gifts this holiday season: peace of mind, a sense of calm and a secure plan for the future.