Community Mausoleum – The Secure In-Door Memorial Option
A public mausoleum (sometimes referred to as a community mausoleum) is an above ground building memorializing multiple individuals. Mausoleums provide you with a secure enclosure that will remain clean and completely dry without ever letting the casket or vault come in contact with the earth.
Some of the most well known monuments in history are public mausoleums, such as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Great Pyramids, Westminster Abbey, and the Tomb of Christ.
Above ground community mausoleum is the right choice for you if:
- You want absolute certainty that the site will always remain dry
- You want loved ones to be able to visit in any weather
- You prefer in-door and above ground
- You like the added prestige of being entombed inside a structure
Memorialization in a community mausoleum crypt involves:
- Choosing a space location or “crypt.”
- Selecting a “crypt plate,” a flat memorial made of various bronze and granite materials that is installed in front of the crypt and can be inscribed with specific personal information.
- Identifying the location level (most families prefer “eye-level”).
- Specifying if you want a single or companion (two-person) crypt.
- Please note: While a casket and opening-and-closing service are necessary, a vault and memorial are not.
If you think a public mausoleum is the right option for you, request your free, no-obligation kit now to lock in today’s prices and have the peace of mind of knowing it’s all taken care of.