Established in 1959, West Memory Gardens in Moraine, Ohio is located on the corner of St. Route 4 (Germantown Pike) and Hemple Rd. The grounds consist of 41 acres, 15 of which are developed, with five gardens. The Garden of Christus has an Italian marble feature of Christ facing Germantown Pike. The Garden of Devotion has a granite feature of an Open Bible with the Lord’s Prayer engraved. The Garden of Brotherhood and Love has a Columbarium as its feature with a man and woman engraved on it made from Italian marble. The Garden of Freedom has an Italian marble feature of a Minister holding a bible. The Garden of Hope is newly developed with no specific feature at this time. The cemetery also has a Mausoleum named the Garden of Peace, as well as an infant section.
West Memory Gardens offers traditional ground burials, cremation, mausoleums, and private estates.
M-F: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Sun: 12:00am - 3:00pm
View a map and get directions to West Memory Gardens in Moraine, Ohio below.