Lawn Crypt – The Two-Person Above Ground Option That Remains Dry
There are two main benefits of above ground lawn crypt burial: Lawn crypts allow two people to be memorialized together, and the space always remains clean and dry. Crypts also feature a water drainage system directly below the area to provide added protection from weather.
Lawn crypt burial is the right choice for you if:
- You want to be buried next to a deceased loved one
- You want a marker or monument to memorialize you
- You want loved ones to place flowers and other decorations at the site
- You prefer traditional cemetery burials
- You want the promise and peace-of-mind of a dryer gravesite
Above ground burial crypts consist of four components:
- Gravesite – the space or plot.
- Casket – displays and contains the deceased, either for burial or cremation.
- Memorial – a tribute installed at the gravesite to honor and celebrate a life worth remembering. Flat bronze markers are installed at memorial parks and upright concrete monuments are installed at cemeteries.
- Please note that vaults are not necessary.
If you think an above ground burial crypt makes sense for your final plans, request your free, no-obligation kit now to lock in today’s prices and have the peace of mind of knowing it’s all taken care of.
Not applicable in the state of New Jersey.